1) Do yoga every day. 10 minutes or 90 minutes. With a DVD or rolling through asanas by myself. Just roll out the mat and do it — when I’m up and when I’m down.
2) Don’t let my shopping problem flare up again. Especially after money accumulates from my new lack of shopping problem. Continue to enter stores with lists and mindfulness.
3) Take my dog to parks more often (at least once per week). And take him on longer walks daily in my neighborhood.
4) Start volunteering at the dog shelter again.
5) Take better care of myself. Mentally: take my meds at the same time every day. Use the workbooks I own for my disorders. Grow. Learn. Stay sober. Physically: feed myself. Seriously, eat more. Work on that whole being-repulsed-by-food thing.
These are all possible if I take it one day at a time (thanks, AA). If I mess up, don’t quit these goals altogether. Everyday… I’m about to vomit… is a new chance to… barf… succeed.